click here Who is the qualification for?
The Level 5 Diploma in Education and Training qualification is the teaching qualification you now need to achieve if you wish to teach within the further education/lifelong learning sector. This new Level 5 Diploma in Education and Training RQF qualification replaces the Level 5 Diploma in Teaching in the Lifelong Learning Sector (DTLLS). To undertake this qualification it is recommended to have achieved CTLLS qualification or a Level 4 Certificate in Education and Training.
click here Why should I choose Cognitia as my training provider?
- Easy to use E-portfolio system from Quals Direct. Click HERE to watch our YouTube Video.
- One to one video support calls / telephone calls.
- Clear and concise assessment plans, showing you EXACTLY what you need to do to achieve your NVQ.
- Experienced team of assessors and quality assurers – some of whom work as External Verifiers for Awarding Bodies
We use an online e-portfolio system, delivered within our assessment plan. To watch how easy our system is to use please click HERE to watch our video. Observations of teaching practice will be recorded and observed. Knowledge outcomes are uploaded as assignments. Supporting teaching practice evidence will also be uploaded.
There are rules of combination available for achievement, all based on credits to achieve the diploma.
A minimum of 10 units will need to be achieved to gain the total 120 credits these include:
generic viagra no prescription Mandatory Group A
- Teaching, learning and assessment in education and training
- Developing teaching, learning and assessment in education and training
- Theories, principles and models in education and training
- Wider professional practice and development in education and training
* Optional Group B Units include:
- Equality & Diversity
- Teaching in a Specialist area
*If you have achieved Level 4 Education & Training (Develop and Learning & Development Programmes), External Quality Assurance Award (Understanding the principles and practices of externally assuring the quality of assessment) and the IQA Award (2 units) these FOUR UNITS can use used as Recognised Prior Learning).
How much does it cost?
£1195 plus VAT (£1434).
Spread the cost of this course with our INTEREST FREE finance (subject to status).
The finance payments would be:
Deposit: £287. Then the choice of the following monthly payments:
- 3 monthly payments of £383
- 6 monthly payments of £192
- 9 monthly payments of £128
- 12 monthly payment of £96
We also offer a 50/50 option, where you pay 50% of the cost upfront and 50% upon completion/in 12 months (which ever comes first).
For this NVQ you will be allocated an assessor for 18 months, if you do not complete within this duration there maybe an additional fee.
When can I enrol?
If you are happy that this is the route for you, then checkout here and select your chosen payment method to gain access to your portfolio and start your NVQ!
If you are enquiring on behalf of a company and they will be paying on a credit account, please select the ‘Apply for Credit Account’ option at the Checkout, we will then send an invoice.
Select the 0% Interest Free Finance Option if you would like to apply for interest free credit via our partner Duologi, complete checkout and we will send you the finance application separately to complete.
Select the 50/50 option if you would like this option, we will then be in touch for the first payment (note your NVQ will not be issued until second payment is made).
If you would like to speak to one of our experienced assessors, call 02921 675265 and we will be happy to call you back!