IQ Level 3 Certificate in Assessing Vocational Achievement (NVQ Assessor)
Who is the qualification for?
The accredited Certificate in Assessing Vocational Achievement (CAVA) QCF qualification is ideal for trainee assessors who would like to be fully qualified assessors for learners in either the classroom and/or the work environment. Full details of the qualification we deliver, including units required, can be found here.
About the qualification
The Level 3 Certificate in Assessing Vocational Achievement (CAVA) QCF qualification is the new course which has replaced the old A1\2 and D32\33 assessor qualification. The course is sometimes referred to as TAQA and it is aimed at helping students to understand assessment strategies and quality assurance procedures for QCF qualifications.
What will you learn?
This qualification will enable you to assess vocational competence, knowledge & understanding in a wide range of qualifications such as:
- Functional Skills
- Technical Certificates
- NVQ’s (QCF/RQF)
Furthering your training & development:
Once you have your qualification you will be able to work in a number of roles as:
- Assessing learners in a college or training provider
- Assessing learners in a workplace.
Why should I choose Cognitia as my training provider?
- Weekly webinars providing support for questions you may have.
- Easy to use E-portfolio system from Quals Direct. Click HERE to watch our YouTube Video.
- One to one video support calls / telephone calls.
- Clear and concise assessment plans, showing you EXACTLY what you need to do to achieve your NVQ.
- Experienced team of assessors and quality assurers – some of whom work as External Verifiers for Awarding Bodies
How much does it cost?
The cost of the qualification is 650 plus VAT (£780 total).
Spread the cost of this course with our INTEREST FREE finance (subject to status), from as little as £52 a month!
What to do next?
Sign up online – due to the very nature of an NVQ being a work-based assessment, you just need to ensure that you are in a position in your current role to be able to collect the evidence required for your portfolio.