IQ – Level 4 Certificate in Education & Training
Who is the qualification for?
The Level 4 Certificate in Education and Training qualification is the teaching qualification you now need to achieve if you wish to teach within the further education/lifelong learning sector. This new Level 4 Certificate in Education and Training QCF qualification replaces the Level 4 Certificate in Teaching in the Lifelong Learning Sector (CTLLS). To undertake this qualification it is recommended to have achieved either a Preparing to Teach in Lifelong Learning (PTLLS) qualification or a Level 3 Award in Education and Training.
How do we assess your work?
We use an online e-portfolio system, delivered within our assessment plan. To watch how easy our system is to use please click HERE to watch our video. Observations of teaching practice will be recorded and observed. Knowledge outcomes are uploaded as assignments. Supporting teaching practice evidence will also be uploaded.
Why should I choose Cognitia as my training provider?
- Weekly webinars providing support for questions you may have.
- Easy to use E-portfolio system from Quals Direct. Click HERE to watch our YouTube Video.
- One to one video support calls / telephone calls.
- Clear and concise assessment plans, showing you EXACTLY what you need to do to achieve your NVQ.
- Experienced team of assessors and quality assurers – some of whom work as External Verifiers for Awarding Bodies
How much does it cost?
The cost of the qualification is £895 +VAT (Total £1074.00).
Spread the cost of this course with our INTEREST FREE finance (subject to status), from as little as £72 a month!
What to do next?
Sign up online – due to the very nature of an NVQ being a work-based assessment, you just need to ensure that you are in a position in your current role to be able to collect the evidence required for your portfolio.