External Quality Assurance:
TQUK Level 4 Award in Understanding the External Quality Assurance of Assessment Processes & Practice (EQA/EV).
Who is the qualification for?
The Level 4 Award in Understanding the External Quality Assurance of Assessment Processes and Practice (EQA) is designed for experienced work based learning professionals who have the responsibility for External Quality Assurance activities within an Awarding Organisation. Previous to the introduction of the TAQA standards, External Quality Assurance (EQA) was referred to as External Verification (EV); it is still referred to as EV by some awarding bodies.
Why should I choose Cognitia as my training provider?
- Weekly webinars providing support for questions you may have.
- Easy to use E-portfolio system from Quals Direct. Click HERE to watch our YouTube Video.
- One to one video support calls / telephone calls.
- Clear and concise assessment plans, showing you EXACTLY what you need to do to achieve your NVQ.
- Experienced team of assessors and quality assurers – some of whom work as External Verifiers for Awarding Bodies
How do we assess your work?
We use an online e-portfolio system, delivered within our assessment plan. To watch how easy our system is to use please click HERE to watch our video. Observations of assurance practice will be recorded and observed. Knowledge outcomes are uploaded as assignments. Supporting assurance practice evidence will also be uploaded.
About this NVQ:
The qualification is based on KNOWLEDGE of external quality assurance (UNDERSTANDING UNIT)
1. Understanding the Principles and Practices of Externally Assuring the Quality of Assessment.
Achievement of this qualification is completed fully online with the submission of assignments.
Completing the knowledge unit online will allow you to plan to complete the practical unit in the future and provide you with the foundation knowledge needed to carry out External Quality Assurance activities.
You are required to hold an IQA / IV qualification (see any from the list below) to enrol on this EQA Award as follows:
- Level 4 Award or Certificate in Quality Assurance Processes & Practice
How much does it cost?
The cost of the qualification is £500.00 plus VAT (£600).
Spread the cost of this course with our INTEREST FREE finance (subject to status), from as little as £40 a month!
What to do next?
Sign up online – due to the very nature of an NVQ being a work-based assessment, you just need to ensure that you are in a position in your current role to be able to collect the evidence required for your portfolio.