Who is the qualification for?
For experienced Internal Quality Assurance professionals who wish to extend their learning and understanding by becoming a qualified External Quality Assurer & Adviser (EQA).
The Level 4 Award in Understanding the External Quality Assurance of Assessment Processes and Practice (EQA) is designed for experienced work based learning professionals who have the responsibility for External Quality Assurance activities within an Awarding Organisation. Previous to the introduction of the TAQA standards, External Quality Assurance (EQA) was referred to as External Verification (EV); it is still referred to as EV by some awarding bodies.
Why should I choose Cognitia as my training provider?
- Easy to use E-portfolio system from Quals Direct. Click HERE to watch our YouTube Video.
- One to one video support calls / telephone calls.
- Clear and concise assessment plans, showing you EXACTLY what you need to do to achieve your NVQ.
- Experienced team of assessors and quality assurers – some of whom work as External Verifiers for Awarding Bodies
How do we assess your work?
We use an online e-portfolio system, delivered within our assessment plan. To watch how easy our system is to use please click HERE to watch our video. Observations of assurance practice will be recorded and observed. Knowledge outcomes are uploaded as assignments. Supporting assurance practice evidence will also be uploaded.
About this NVQ:
The qualification is based on KNOWLEDGE of external quality assurance (UNDERSTANDING UNIT)
- Understanding the Principles and Practices of Externally Assuring the Quality of Assessment.
- Achievement of this qualification is completed fully online with the submission of assignments.
- Completing the knowledge unit online will allow you to plan to complete the practical unit in the future and provide you with the foundation knowledge needed to carry out External Quality Assurance activities.
You are required to hold an IQA / IV qualification (see any from the list below) to enrol on this EQA Award as follows:
- Level 4 Award or Certificate in Quality Assurance Processes & Practice
How much does it cost?
£500.00 +VAT (£600).
Spread the cost of this course with our INTEREST FREE finance (subject to status).
The finance payments would be:
Deposit: £120. Then the choice of the following monthly payments:
- 3 monthly payments of £160
- 6 monthly payments of £80
- 9 monthly payments of £54
- 12 monthly payment of £40
We also offer a 50/50 option, where you pay 50% of the cost upfront and 50% upon completion/in 12 months (which ever comes first)
For this NVQ you will be allocated an assessor for 18 months, if you do not complete within this duration there maybe an additional fee.
When can I enrol?
If you are happy that this is the route for you, then checkout here and select your chosen payment method to gain access to your portfolio and start your NVQ!
If you are enquiring on behalf of a company and they will be paying on a credit account, please select the ‘Apply for Credit Account’ option at the Checkout, we will then send an invoice.
Select the 0% Interest Free Finance Option if you would like to apply for interest free credit via our partner Duologi, complete checkout and we will send you the finance application separately to complete.
Select the 50/50 option if you would like this option, we will then be in touch for the first payment (note your NVQ will not be issued until second payment is made).
If you would like to speak to one of our experienced assessors, call 02921 675265 and we will be happy to call you back!