Site Supervisor Safety Training Scheme (SSSTS) Course
This Site Supervisor Safety Training Scheme – SSSTS – course provides an introduction to health and safety, welfare and environmental issues for those requiring an understanding of their legal responsibilities relevant to their work activities.
Who Is This Course For:
The Site Supervisor Safety Training Scheme – SSSTS – course is for people who have, or are about to acquire supervisory responsibilities.
Next available dates:
|07 - 08November||Book this course|
|17 - 24November||Book this course|
|06 - 07December||Book this course|
|08 - 15December||Book this course|
About the course
Successful candidates will gain knowledge and skills in:
- The Health and Safety at Work Act
- Specific site issues that challenge supervisors on a daily basis
- Effective Tool Box Talks
- Supervision of Occupational Health
- Behavioural safety
- Good understanding of spoken and written English. Please contact us if you have any concerns in this area.
- You will need to provide photo ID, such as a copy of your passport or driving licence.
Grants and funding:
Grants are available for eligible employers. For further information please visit the CITB grant page.
Spread the cost of this course with our INTEREST FREE finance (subject to status), these are the payment options:
Other Variations Of This Course:
Discount won’t be applied if finance is taken out.
Cognitia are accredited to deliver this course by: