IOSH Managing Safely Refresher is an IOSH approved certificate that helps managers and supervisors who have completed the full IOSH Managing Safely update their understanding of everyone’s health and safety responsibilities in the workplace. This online e-learning course is delivered in partnership with Astutis.
You will review the key areas of the full IOSH Managing Safely course and relate them to a plan-do-check-act health and safety management system putting leadership at the heart of everything.
- Refreshes my knowledge to aim for best practice in health and safety
- Gives me the confidence and practical skills to follow the plan-do-check-act model
- Improved productivity with less time lost due to accidents and ill-health in my team
- More motivated and safety aware team to improve the workplace
Who is IOSH Managing Safely Refresher for?
It is for managers and people who manage risk and resources and have already successfully completed the full IOSH Managing Safely but need to refresh their knowledge.
In order to take the IOSH Managing Safely Refresher, the full IOSH Managing Safely Certificate number must be provided at the point of booking. Please email copies to us at email@example.com
What does IOSH Managing Safely Refresher cover?
You will refresh your understanding of the key areas of the IOSH Managing Safely covering how a safety management system will help influence, control and monitor risk to improve health and safety issues in the workplace and the essential role leadership plays.
The course is split into 6 modules and covers:
- Module 1: Thinking back
- Module 2: Leadership
- Module 3: Plan
- Module 4: Do
- Module 5: Check
- Module 6: Act
Learners must complete a short multiple choice test at the end of the course.
Cost – £195.00 plus VAT (£234.00)
You can pay by:
- Debit or credit card in full online
- Interest free credit
- Apply for a credit account (limited companies only)
- Multiple license (batches of 5) discounts available, please email us firstname.lastname@example.org
Click HERE and select your purchase option at the checkout.