Give managers and supervisors the knowledge and skills they need to manage health and safety within their teams. This online e-learning course is delivered in partnership with Astutis.
Upon successful completion of the course and assessment, students are awarded a Managing Safely certificate from IOSH – the world’s largest health and safety membership organisation.
What will I learn?
- Gain the knowledge, skills and confidence to manage health and safety within your team
- Be awarded a Managing Safely certificate from the Institution of Occupational Safety and Health (IOSH), the world’s largest health and safety membership organisation
- This certificate offers a distinct advantage to anyone holding or seeking a managerial or supervisory position.
The course is arranged into seven modules;
- Introducing managing safely
- Understanding your responsibilities
- Identifying hazards
- Assessing risks
- Controlling risks
- Investigating accidents and incidents
- Measuring performance
Benefits of the IOSH Managing Safely online course
Our online course is an enjoyable and effective multimedia learning experience for everyone. You can be reassured that our online course materials, developed by our team, are always up to date with the syllabus using diverse learning media to suit everyone.
Online offers staff:
- Lively work-based interactive activities using video, audio, animations
- Progress checks with automatic feedback
- Full colour digital course notes to download for studying on-the-go
- A course that is fully optimised to run on all mobile devices
- Time-saving reports with a personalised dashboard on staff progress
- Discounted rates with multi-license packages
You can buy this course now at £350.00 plus VAT (total £420.00)
You can pay by:
- Debit or credit card in full online
- Interest free credit
- Apply for a credit account (limited companies only)
- Multiple license (batches of 5) discounts available, please email us email@example.com
Click HERE and select your option at the checkout.