This qualification has been specially designed to give practising managers and senior managers a solid foundation for their formal development in this role, building on a wide range of basic middle management skills and giving comprehensive leadership and management knowledge required at this level.
Why do a Management NVQ?
- This combined knowledge and competency based qualification will build and develop new skills to enhance their management career.
- The qualification is competence-based. This means that it is linked to a person’s ability to competently perform a range of tasks connected with their work.
- Assessment is by production of a professional portfolio which comprises of a number of standardised units.
- Gaining the qualification is greatly simplified by our online e-learning platform. The candidate submits these electronically to their designated Assessor/Tutor for assessment and subsequent feedback.
Why should I choose Cognitia as my training provider?
- Easy to use E-portfolio system from Quals Direct. Click HERE to watch our YouTube Video.
- One to one video support calls / telephone calls.
- Clear and concise assessment plans, showing you EXACTLY what you need to do to achieve your NVQ.
- Experienced team of assessors and quality assurers – some of whom work as External Verifiers for Awarding Bodies.
The main plus points are:
- No formal examination
- Flexible workplace study – earn while you learn
- Continuous enrolment, start any time
- Equivalent to an academic qualification
Designed to be taken at a pace that suits your needs, so many learners take about six months to a year to complete. They are outcome-based with no fixed learning programme, allowing flexibility of delivery to meet your individual needs. To earn a qualification, you must complete five mandatory units as well as two optional units.
Based on national standards for various occupations and these standards say what a competent person in a job could be expected to do. As you progress through the qualification, you compare your skills and knowledge with these standards as you learn, so you can see what you need to do to meet them.
How much does it cost?
£1,795 plus VAT (£2,154).
Spread the cost of these NVQ’s with our INTEREST FREE finance (subject to status).
The finance payments would be:
Deposit: £430.80. Then the choice of the following monthly payments:
- 3 monthly payments of £574.40
- 6 monthly payments of £287.20
- 9 monthly payments of £191.47
- 12 monthly payment of £143.32
We also offer a 50/50 option, where you pay 50% of the cost upfront and 50% upon completion/in 12 months (which ever comes first).
When can I enrol?
If you are happy that this is the route for you, then checkout here and select your chosen payment method to gain access to your portfolio and start your NVQ!
If you are enquiring on behalf of a company and they will be paying on a credit account, please select the ‘Apply for Credit Account’ option at the Checkout, we will then send an invoice.
Select the 0% Interest Free Finance Option if you would like to apply for interest free credit via our partner Duologi, complete checkout and we will send you the finance application separately to complete.
Select the 50/50 option if you would like this option, we will then be in touch for the first payment (note your NVQ will not be issued until second payment is made).
If you would like to speak to one of our experienced assessors, call 02921 675265 and we will be happy to call you back!