If your job is in a LEADERSHIP & MANAGEMENT ROLE, then you can enrol the following:
Level 3 NVQ Diploma in Management – The cost of this qualification is £1,295 +VAT (£,1554)
Level 4 NVQ Diploma in Management – The cost of this qualification is £1,595 +VAT (£1,914)
Level 5 NVQ Diploma in Management and Leadership (QCF) – The cost of this qualification is £1,795 +VAT (£2,154)
Level 7 NVQ Diploma in Strategic Management & Leadership (QCF) – The cost of this qualification is £2,495 +VAT (£2,994)
Spread the cost of these NVQ’s with our INTEREST FREE finance (subject to status), payment options for each NVQ on are the relevant page above OR take advantage of our 50/50 option, where you pay 50% of the cost upfront and 50% upon completion/in 12 months (which ever comes first).
Why enrol on a Leadership & Management NVQ?
- This combined knowledge and competency based qualification will build and develop new skills to enhance their management career.
- The qualification is competence-based. This means that it is linked to a person’s ability to competently perform a range of tasks connected with their work.
- Assessment is by production of a professional portfolio which comprises of a number of standardised units.
- Gaining the qualification is greatly simplified by our online e-learning platform. The candidate submits these electronically to their designated Assessor/Tutor for assessment and subsequent feedback.
Why should I choose Cognitia as my training provider?
- Easy to use E-portfolio system from Quals Direct. Click HERE to watch our YouTube Video.
- One to one video support calls / telephone calls.
- Clear and concise assessment plans, showing you EXACTLY what you need to do to achieve your NVQ.
- Experienced team of assessors and quality assures – some of whom work as External Verifiers for Awarding Bodies.
The main advantages are:
- No formal examination
- Flexible workplace study – earn while you learn
- Continuous enrolment, start any time
- Equivalent to an academic qualification
NVQ’s are designed to be taken at a pace that suits your needs, so many learners take about six months to a year to complete. They are outcome-based with no fixed learning programme, allowing flexibility of delivery to meet your individual needs. To earn a qualification, you must complete five mandatory units as well as two optional units.
Due to the very nature of an NVQ being a work-based assessment, you just need to ensure that you are in a position in your current role to be able to collect the evidence required for your portfolio.
We provide unrivalled support for all our learners. We make the NVQ process easy to understand, with lots of resources and support from our team of dedicated and experienced assessors.