Give managers and supervisors the knowledge and skills they need to manage health and safety within their teams.
Upon successful completion of the course and assessment, students are awarded a Managing Safely certificate from the Institution of Occupational Safety and Health (IOSH) – the world’s largest health and safety membership organisation.
What will I learn?
- Gain the knowledge, skills and confidence to manage health and safety within your team
- Be awarded a Managing Safely certificate from the Institution of Occupational Safety and Health (IOSH), the world’s largest health and safety membership organisation
- This certificate offers a distinct advantage to anyone holding or seeking a managerial or supervisory position.
The course is arranged into seven modules
- Introducing managing safely
- Understanding your responsibilities
- Identifying hazards
- Assessing risks
- Controlling risks
- Investigating accidents and incidents
- Measuring performance.
There is an end-of-course assessment made up of 30 multi-format questions and a work-based risk assessment task to be completed within two weeks of the end of the course.
Next available dates:
If no dates are listed then unfortunately we don’t have any scheduled courses at the moment.