Who Is The Course For:
The CCNSG Leading a Team Safely Course is designed to provide an essential introduction to managing small teams within the context of Health and Safety in the Engineering Construction Industry.
Next available dates:
If no dates are listed unfortunately we have no scheduled courses at the moment.
About the Course
The workshop covers a number of key topics including:
- How to communicate successfully
- How to lead a team successfully
- How to achieve safe outcomes
- How to work safely with others
It explores these topics in an interactive way and delegates’ participation throughout the day is a key factor.
The course is based around the concept of ‘The Good Job’ and structured into four elements:
- The Team
- The Plan
- The Job
- Good Job
This is a highly interactive course delivered by means of case studies, classroom discussion, group work and individual/group presentations. Candidates will be continuously assessed through individual and group exercises and will have to pass a multiple-choice tests
- Good understanding of spoken and written English. Please contact us if you have any concerns in this area.
- You will need to provide photo ID on the first day of the course, such as a copy of your passport or driving licence.
£120.00 +VAT (£144) per delegate
Discount for two or more delegates.
This cost includes publications, registration, certification/card, lunch and refreshments.
Cognitia are accredited to deliver this course by: