The CCNSG Leading a Team Safely Course is designed to provide an essential introduction to managing small teams within the context of Health and Safety in the Engineering Construction Industry.
If no dates are listed unfortunately we have no scheduled courses at the moment.
more info The workshop covers a number of key topics including:
- How to communicate successfully
- How to lead a team successfully
- How to achieve safe outcomes
- How to work safely with others
It explores these topics in an interactive way and delegates’ participation throughout the day is a key factor.
The course is based around the concept of ‘The Good Job’ and structured into four elements:
- The Team
- The Plan
- The Job
- Good Job
This is a highly interactive course delivered by means of case studies, classroom discussion, group work and individual/group presentations. Candidates will be continuously assessed through individual and group exercises and will have to pass a multiple-choice tests
- Good understanding of spoken and written English. Please contact us if you have any concerns in this area.
- You will need to provide photo ID on the first day of the course, such as a copy of your passport or driving licence.
£120.00 +VAT (£144) per delegate
Discount for two or more delegates.
This cost includes publications, registration, certification/card, lunch and refreshments.
Cognitia are accredited to deliver this course by: