CITB 1-Day Health and Safety Awareness Course (CSCS card)
Who Is The Course For:
People who have entered, or are about to enter, the construction and civil engineering industry. To obtain a Green CSCS Labourer card you have to pass your CSCS Operatives test, as well as this 1-day CITB Health & Safety Awareness Course.
1 Day (Test is done on a separate day, please allow 1 hour)
This course is run on weekdays and weekends, the test is Monday-Friday.
Next available dates:
|19 December||Book this course|
|05 January||Book this course|
|14 January||Book this course|
|25 January||Book this course|
|02 February||Book this course|
|08 February||Book this course|
About the course:
Successful candidates will gain knowledge and skills in:
- How everyone can help achieve better practical standards of safety on site
- Legal requirements and liabilities
- Working at height
- Fire prevention
- Work equipment
- Occupational Health
- Typical construction hazards and how these are controlled
- Their individual responsibilities for their own safety and the safety of others in their workplace
This is a highly interactive course delivered by means of case studies, classroom discussion, group work and individual/group presentations. Candidates will be continuously assessed and will have to complete a multiple-choice test.
- Good understanding of spoken and written English. Please contact us if you have any concerns in this area.
- You will need to provide photo ID, such as a copy of your passport or driving licence.
Grants and funding:
Grants are available for eligible employers. For further information please visit the CITB grant page.
£120.00 +VAT (£144) per delegate.
This cost includes publications, registration, certification, lunch (except for weekend courses) and refreshments.
This course is run on weekdays and weekends for the same price.
We will give discount for two or more delegates.
We can book the CSCS Test for you at a local centre for £35 +VAT per delegate, you will need to contact us for available dates.
Cognitia are accredited to deliver this course by: