Highfield – First Aid at Work (FAW) Course
Who Is The Course For:
This qualification is aimed at learners who wish to become first-aiders in the workplace. This qualification meets the requirements for training first-aiders in those organisations that have identified that staff need to be trained to this level within their first-aid needs assessment.
About the course
Successful candidates will gain knowledge and skills in:
The course covers knowledge such as:
- Roles and responsibilities of the first-aider
- How to assess an incident and recognising signs and symptoms of injury and illness
- First aid skills in CPR
- The use of an AED
- Assisting a casualty who is suffering from major injury illness such as chest injuries, spinal injuries and anaphylaxis.
This is a highly interactive course delivered by means of case studies, classroom discussion, group work and individual/group presentations. Candidates will be continuously assessed through individual and group exercises and will have to pass a multiple-choice test.
- Good understanding of spoken and written English. Please contact us if you have any concerns in this area.
- You will need to provide photo ID on the first day of the course, such as a copy of your passport or driving licence.
£195.00 +VAT (£234) per delegate
Discount for two or more delegates.
This cost includes publications, registration, certification, lunch and refreshments.
Spread the cost of this course with our INTEREST FREE finance (subject to status), these are the payment options:
Deposit of £50, then the following monthly payments: 3 months – £61.34 a month, 6 months – £30.67 a month, 9 months – £20.45 a month
Discount won’t be applied if finance is taken out.
Cognitia are accredited to deliver this course by: