click here Who Is This Course For:
This is a one-day refresher of the full Site Supervisor Safety Training Scheme (SSSTS) course. It updates your knowledge of your responsibilities for site safety, health, welfare and the environment.
buy tadalafil Taking this course renews your SSSTS certificate, you must take this course before your current certificate expires.
Successful candidates will gain knowledge and skills in:
- How health and safety law is structured
- How the supervisory role fits in with the manager’s role in controlling the site safely
- Understanding the need for method statements
- Construction Site Health, Safety and Welfare
- Communication routes within site activity
- Behavioural safety
- Supervision of occupational health
- BUILDUK recognises this course as meeting the required standard for all supervisors working on BUILDUK sites.
This is a highly interactive course delivered by means of case studies, classroom discussion, group work and individual/group presentations. Candidates will be continuously assessed through individual and group exercises and will be required to pass a multiple-choice test.
- A valid SSSTS certificate gained in the last five years.
- Good understanding of spoken and written English. Please contact us if you have any concerns in this area.
- You will need to provide photo ID, such as a copy of your passport or driving licence.
Grants and funding:
Grants are available for eligible employers. For further information please visit the CITB grant page.
£265.00 +VAT (£318) per delegate.
Discount for two or more delegates.
The course includes publications, registration, certification, lunch (except for weekend courses) and refreshments.
Spread the cost of this course with our INTEREST FREE finance (subject to status), these are the payment options:
Deposit of £50, then one of the following monthly payment options: 3 months – £90 a month, 6 months – £45 a month, 9 months – £30 a month
Discount won’t be applied if finance is taken out.
Cognitia are accredited to deliver this course by: